Century Truck Caps has provided quality truck caps and tonneau covers to pickup owners since the late 1960's . A lot has changed since then, but our commitment to quality and superior service has not. We strive to earn your business everyday by providing the highest quality products and excellent customer service.
Here are just a few reasons to choose Century:
- Superior customer service. Our statement, "With you for the long haul!" defines us and reflects our passion. We're with you from the moment you enter a century dealership to years later and many miles down the road. When you need us, we'll be there for you
- New models - we are consistently first to market when OEM's release their new truck offerings, ensuring that our products are ready for sale when you pull into a dealership with your new-model truck.
- Full Product line-up. Century broad product line offers you choices that meet the needs of you, your truck and your job. They include:
- Fiberglass caps (cab-high, mid-rise and high-rise) for every budget and application. Whether you're looking for a sleek, SUV look, a more utilitarian design or a unit with extra head room - we got you covered.
- Fiberglass tonneau covers - great for adding stylish functionality to your truck bed and improves MPG as well.
- Heavy-Duty commercial grade units, both fiberglass and aluminum, that offer a rugged design and a wide range of customizing options.
- Lightweight and economical aluminum caps for recreational and light-duty industrial applications.
- A wide range of factory-installed options and accessories can make your new truck cap or tonneau more useful, more convenient and more valuable.
CENTURY Cap & Lid Models
Cab High, Mid Rise, High Rise & Commercial
The Ultra offers a classic yet stylish design with 1/3 sliding side windows and a dependable recessed frame rear door.
The cab-high Ultra Sport offers a sleek, custom-fit styling with 1/3 side sliding windows with screens for generous air flow.
The Royal is custom-designed to match the specific model of your truck.
The mid-rise High-C offers approximately 3 to 4 additional inches above the cab height and maintains it for most of the bed length.
T - Class
The T-Class is one of Century's most recognizable designs with it's front end starting at cab level, then angling up to provide more interior space for large cargo.
Ultra CF Commercial Fiberglass
This sleek, Century cab-high cap provides a secure workshop while maintaining the automotive appeal of your truck.
High C Commercial Fiberglass
This Century commercial mid-rise cap is reinforced for commercial roof racks and offers options for any trade.
DCU Commercial Aluminum
Rugged Century "Deluxe Commercial Unit" aluminum caps are offered with a broad selection of working solutions and options.
The Silhouette is Century's premium tonneau. Each Silhouette is designed to incorporate design elements and dimensional features captured from the OEM truck model it fits.